The Pro Shop at Lykens Valley Golf Resort is a beautiful two story building that houses a full service pro-shop that includes a fully stocked golf shop featuring Callaway, Cleveland, Srixon, Taylormade, Ping, and Titleist at competitive prices.
Our director of golf Chad Kirk, and this staff is always ready to assist you with your golfing needs. Whether you need a custom fit driver or set of irons, our certified trained staff can provide you with the information and service you need to complete your game.
The first floor is equipped with men’s and women’s locker rooms, both of which have their own showers and restrooms for your comfort and convenience.
The Lykens Valley Golf Resort driving range features both grass tees and mat hitting surfaces, as well as a separate full putting green located behind the pro shop.
Hours of Operation
- The range opens at daylight, except on Tuesday when the opening is delayed until 10 a.m. to allow for maintenance.
- The range closes half a hour before dark.On Monday the range will close at 6:00 so we can clean pick and prepare for mowing.
- Range balls are available for rent in the pro-shop in three different quantities.
- Range balls are available for rent until 30 minutes before closing.
- Upon payment, you will receive your range bag. Please return bag back to pro shop after your done.
Additional Information: The opening of the driving range and/or use of grass tees is subject to course conditions. You can check with the pro-shop by calling (717) 692-3664 prior to arrival, or when checking in.
|Size||Amount Of Balls||Cost|
Club Service Fees
Keep your golf equipment in pristine condition. Trust Chad to turn your old golf clubs into like-new condition. Chad can do any of your club repair needs and you know that the service will be done correctly every time. Turn around time on most orders is 24- 36 hours.
Rush service is an option, when available, for a $20 Up-charge. Turn around time on rush service is same day.
|Grip Install||$3 for 1-9 Clubs
$2 for 10 or More Clubs
|Save Grip||$5 a Club|
|Reset Ferrule||$3 a Club|
|Shorten Shaft||$4 a Club|
|Extend Shaft||$8 for 1-9 Clubs
$6 for 10-14 Clubs
|Install Shaft||$15 for 1-9 Clubs
$10 for 10 or more Clubs